Little Girl Bloggie
Anda terperangkap ! ♥ | +Follow || Dashboard ?
Credit to : | ANIS ♥ |DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDIT .

Tired
Friday 23 December 2011 | 23:22 | 0 little talk[s]

hey :), oke now im so tired cause of you ! I always cried cause of you , i always pensive cause of you.. semualah . omg , i hate that oke ? STOP running in my mind your silly , why me ? oke aku penat gila.. sumpah! aku boleh gila klau macam ni , aku BNCI kalau macam ni, rasa macam nak bunuh diri , aarrgghhhhhh!!! you ake me tension damn , GO AWAY FROM MY LIFE . IF I SAID I HATE YOU , TILL MY LAST BREATH I STILL HATE YOU ! hope you understand that!

bye.. ihateechhuuuu.

|


Disclaimer

hey korangg syaza here ;) please respect my blog , then i respect yours thanks ! Credit to-: miss BalqisIxth shee is my editor blogger ;)
PICK 1 TO VIEW MY STORY

little status
i love you ^_^